Sep 17, 2010



Yesterday was my 18th Birthday.
The first thing i thought was...
"Hahax, i finally can step into the lottery station & purchase beer&wine xD"

Seriously,
that was really the first thought i told myself.

Let see,
how did i spent my day, yesterday...

Woke up @ 9plus,
do the usual routine in the bathroom.
on my lappy,
till 12plus,
dine with my dad @ the coffeeshop 5-9mis walk away from my house.

After which went out with qin, ahjie, shuang, ziying & piggy to Upper East Coast Road
to try out a, rather, quite new ice-cream shop called UTTERS/UDDERS.
Its sound like others, but they did not spell it in the actual spelling.
So, i ordered a chocolate flavour but with a bit of something special.
& that's the alcohol.
This flavour i've chose contains 4 wine glass of alcohol, not sure how much its for 1 wine glass.

After which followed shuang & ziying to KFC
as shuang & piggy haven had thier lunch before the dessert(x

After which to my secondary school,
not much teachers were left as its quite a late period of time.
But nevermind, am going back next week friday a gathering with friends, seniors, juniors & teachers(=

& that's all for on birthday.
Dont be shocked if there isnt any celebration,
im used to it.
Didnt celebrated for the past 3years,
so this year isnt really that shocking to me.
But did have a mini celebration in my own house.
My dad bought a ice-cream cake from Swenses'
as my brother love ice-cream cake very much especially chocolate.

Here are a few photos which me & my sister took
for the mini celebration for my birthday(:






*There are still a few more but not sure what happen to blogger...
Don allow me to upload... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP