Jul 21, 2010

Today is grandpa's 49th day.
Woke up early in the morning as need to reach the temple by 8plus

Woke up @ 7.30am
Washed up my face, ate my breakfast(which is a slice of plain bread & a cup of Lipton Milk Tea)
After which, waited for my relatives to arrive,
also to wait for my baby brother to finsih his breakfast (which is 'milk-milk' (X )

Reach the temple around 8.45am (super late already)
& arranged all the foods, 'house', 'car', & etc. on the table.
Didnt know that there will 4 more 'new members', cause we took up 3tables
as we brought along a lot of things to 'give' to my grandpa.

Did a few chanting,
offering joss sticks & so.

This is the first time i 'experienced' how the bones were placed into the container or something.
The deceased family members have to use a red chopstick to place it into the container, while the rest will be done by the personal of the temple.

We ended everything by 11.15am
& 'I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL'.
By dad fetched me over to school,
& reached @ 11.35am.

Did my DE lab practice & finished it within the time frame,
which is i dont when...
I think even desmond, who was late for lesson,
also can finished the task within the time frame
Dont really why 'the rest' cant ???!!

Right, left with c#, web design & photography.
c# alomst done, but left with a few things.
Web design left with the external website, & also my team-mates.
Photography, not sure what's the other genre i wanna choose.
I have still life, black&white, landscape & nature.
So, was thinking of food/event.

Good luck to Hanny & ashley who will be doing their photography presentation,
like...
right now (:
As for me, will be presenting next wednesday
& the idiot thing is that, for today,
only have 2 people presenting, which is hanny & ashley.
So, have to say 'good luck' to myself.

Ohh,,,
thanks to qin.
Manage to find my semester exam timetable.

    31st Aug - CMath, from 9-11am
    7th Sep - Database, from 12.30-2.30pm


Lucky only have 2 modules for this semester (:
But i know that for the next semester will be more difficult than sem1.
*sigh
Better backup for web design...
*SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP