Sep 21, 2009

Just realised that i've got lots of photos to upload.
Starting from my b'dae,16sep

On my b'dae itself,jiaxin is the 1st person to wish me (:
Tks girl xP
After that pig,nel & etc.
In sch,annchee is the 1st to wish me
as think she'll confirm remember my b'dae as she is older than me by 8 full mths xP
Hahax.
Ohh,,,& tks joyce for wishing me 3times.
First is facebook,in sch lastly in my blog xP
Thanks all friends & cousins for their wishing,appreciate very much (:

My parents bought a mini choco banana cake from DJ Bakery.
Its nice,should try it.
Will rate it 4.5/5 (x

Next,present time ^o^


Choco banana cake from DJ Bakery (x



Presents
With hearts paper bag from huiqin,ahjie & minshuang
With a plastic wrapper & nice ribbon from sabrina.



My mum,2nd sis & baby bro (:



Dress/blouse from 3ofthem (huiqin,shuang & ahjie)



Precious Thots photo frame & mouse keychain from nel

Thanks all for these wonderful presents (:
Even though there's some who own me,
But i won't pester for it.
Let you choose the 'suitable timing' to give me xD

Next,
today.
Just went for a 'forest walk' @ Hendenson Waves.
It took us full 2hrs to walk to-and-fro the whole place.
Seriously its tiring & warm too...
After that went over to Tiong Bahru for lunch @ Aikira Restaurant (or was it Ahkira).
Heard that its always fully booked.
But luckily,when we reached,there's a few tables for us to dine.

Their sashimi is the best from all (x

Photo time.



The only restraurant & the height of the bridge.


The only monkey we saw.
& the scenery (:


The food from Aikira Restraurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP