Jul 26, 2010


Seriously i didnt expect my day to be this way.
*sigh...
DE is okie,
didnt listen to lecture but thanks to irwan (: (: (:
c# was super crap...
Didnt expect to be like this.
Was rushin web design when a lot of web page doesnt wanna appear...
& i keep retryin retryin retryin for like up to 8times,
still cant appear...
After which, c# teacher sask me to show her the project,
which i didnt cause the entire c# lesson i was doin web design.
Editin & stuff...
After which, i cant take it anymore...
My tears start to flow,
& seriously i tried to control myself
But the teacher come over for our project,
i start to cry.
& never stop until juli came over to console me.
Thanks girl (:
After lesson,
don give a damn to teacher,
& walk out of class.
Qin came over to ask,
cause her class was just next to mine & she saw my eyes were red...
Told her everything, & she just shout out & scold.
While, thanks qin (:
Appreciate much.
During web design,
almost everyone came over to ask what happen me, y did i cry ???
But thanks to edwin for his hello panda cookies (:
I named it 'De-Stress Panda Cookie'.
Walk around to ask them to eat,
cause can de-stress a bit before presenting web design.
While,
luckily before presenting,
all the wed page went well.
But, Hate School's Internet Access.
Damn super slow
& can see that mr sum damn furious as been makin lots of noise when some other group was presenting.
*sigh...
That's how miserable my day is,
for today.
Let's hope that after tomorrow's dance,
i can feel a bit cheerful & happier (:
阿绮,加油
你可以做到的
加油加油加油!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP