Mar 21, 2010

I was wondering if someday...
'if'...
someday a guy you love suddenly told you that he's in love with you
& asked if you could be his partner forever.

@ first, many would think:
'yes, finally for all these years... He finally came to ask me.'

But what if, you realised that after hearing all these & your thoughts told you that
you are not really i love with him but just admired him as a guy-friend...
What would you do under this situation ???
What might you think ??
What's your first reaction ?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
I just came to read a story about this scene
& i'm really wonder...
If im under the charater's shoe, what is my first reaction ?
I think i may probably tell him,

'Thanks for your courage & confession.
I do 'loved' you but after many thoughts i think & realised that
Maybe we can be friends like before...
Or maybe we can be like brother&sister relationship but not in the way of steady relationship...
I loved you very much but just that im not ready for this...
I just admired you like a sister does
& you're like a brother to me after lots of thinking&questioning myself...
So..................
Im sorry&hope you can think about it for a while...
On my words maybe you can find someone more suitable than me [:
&take this as a kind of lesson you've learnt, so far
& i appreciate your love, as well'

Quite a long reply
but that's how i feel & think of when i answer back.
You cant just answer back 'yes' when you know he's not the Mr-Right to you anymore.
Right ???

But what would you think ???
Probably you can think a while & share a few with your friends or BFFs or someone how you trust...
Well,,,
i might say i've no one to tell but here to share [:

Quite a rubbish post, though...
You can ignore if you think its rubbish or makes no sense for a post...
but no comments on this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP