Sep 28, 2009

Sponsored Advertorial:


http://kristineyunny.livejournal.com/8941.html#cutid1
http://kristineyunny.livejournal.com/8941.html#cutid1

Kristineyunny has launched its Collection 26 yesterday.

A few of her new pieces which she had bought from overseas.

My favourite piece (x












My study week,the whole of last week.

Last week was the most 'terrified' week for me.
I have never seen myself study so hardworking till i can 'switch off' my brian @ 12plus am.
Saturday,went back to school to study till 1pm.
Where i went out to had my lunch with my family @ blk16.

Went back home,not long,go out to study again.
& went to look for them,again, @ 6.45pm to T2 Swensens as its my mum b'dae (:
Bought a regualr swensens cake back to ahma house.
To celebrate the September babies xP (i was one of them too)

B'dae cake from Swensens

My mum (too blur xP)

Kaiwen,caisheng & their dad (=


Nothing much happened on sunday.
But watching F1 via channel 5 xB
So nice but there's a few accident occured (again)....
In total,6 players were out.
& Lewis Hamilton won the S'pore F1 Grand Prix.

That's for today,
Need to study for my work (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP