Jan 4, 2008

Hi..
Bak to write my post again...
Gt lots of tingz to recap...
Hmm...

On 31st dec, new yr eve,
Went to ah ma hus for countdown.
Sry steph & yong ding,
Didn go for e bbq.
When at ah ma hus,
Play mahjong wif my cousinz.
So fun lorh.
Won 3-4 rounds.
Total we play round 10-15 rounds.
But didn play wif money.

On 1st jan 2008,
Did lots of shoppin @ AMK hub.
Went to This Fashion.

On 3rd jan, today,
Juz nw afternoon,
Felt a bit feverish.
Went ask my mum c whether gt medicine to eat or nt.
Oh god,
Plz save mi.
Save mi from all e rumours that i have heard.
Like rumours bout mi & kevin,
Or mi & ron.
& right now got a fake ones.
Which is mi & teddy.
I hate all this relation rumours.
All i want is to have a peaceful living,
Peaceful learning during class/lesson time.
I dont want to hear bout all this rumours again.
Hope that i can have a peaceful time next year.
As maybe all '3' of them didnt make it for sec 5 & i did.
I think that might be the luckiest time i ever have!
In e name of LORD!
AMEN!

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP