Oct 13, 2006

I was so happi when i heard my result ytd...i gt 2 gd news 2 say...
1st is tat i fianlly pass my eng even though i gt 54/100...but still my tuition cher say i did mine bez 2 pass my eng...HAHAX...4 e past 3 years i ave nt pass my eng xam...but ytd...i fianlly pass...
I was so happi but my parents r nt tat happi @ all...but i don care bout them...
2nd is i gt top in class position 4 mine maths & sci...& i think i oso top 4 lvl position 4 maths...i was so happi 2 hear both of tis gd news....
I felt so proud bout myself...
But...finally my wish come true & righi nw...i wan 2 wish all my courzinz gd luck & all e bez 4 their xams specially my sec4 courzin...& PSLE courzin...& so is mine kor...
Gd luck everyone...& all e bez 4 ur comin xam...or mayb waitin 4 ur xams results...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP