Oct 21, 2006

Hie all...it's so long since i last post...
2dae i'm goin 2 post bout my hair...i ytd went 2 a hair salon 2 cut my hair wif my cousinz...i tok e aunt 2 cut my hair til shoulder length but after 2nd thought...i don wish 2 cut til shoulder lenght but it's too late...e anut olady cut til shoulder length liao...my cousin ask mi:'do u regret 4 cuttin tis kind of hair??'
Then i tok her okie la...but when i've finish...i look into e mirror...i couldnt believe tat inside de mirror de person is mi...i was shocked...& i tel bak 2 my cousin...'i regret veri much...'
& i wanted 2 cry one but i tok myself tis is e pattern kind of hairstyle tat i tok e aunt 2 cut one...itizz nt aunt fault but my fault...nw i regret veri much & beg my parents 2 help xtend my hair wif their money...but they say...it looks nice wad...but i hate it olot liao...nw e olin way is nt goin 2 sch but i gt bak my report bk nxt wk mon...
*CRY* wad am i goin 2 do...can someone help mi...
Oh My Lord...plz show mi mine path & teach mi hw am i goin 2 cross my path??!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP