Aug 27, 2013

Here's to Massive August Birthday Celebration

August was definitely the best month so far for 2013!!
and also the best family gathering we ever had.
Family Night Dinner on Hari Raya - 8August
In conjuration with Hari Raya, National Day, we had a scrumptious dinner at Momoya Japanese Restaurant.

The main idea wasn't to celebrate Public Holiday but to the August's Babies.
In total, we have about 6-7 of them ranging from toddlers to adults.
Momoya serves two types of dinner - buffet and the other is the normal dinner menu.
This was my second trip patronizing the restaurant even though the food remains the usual water-licking standard, but their waitress service never gets 'enhanced' at all.
That's really a minus point for them.

If you're interested to give it a try,
they are located at 16 Jalan Pari Burong along Upper Changi Road.
You can give them a call @ 6245 3303 for reservation.
I know I didn't recommend much on their food and everything,
but you can have my trust on their fresh sashimi and a few fried delicacies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Birthday Celebration within a week - 17August - 23August
Don't be shocked but, yes, I have tried out 4 birthday cakes within a week.
And I sincerely fell in love with 2cakes.

I will do one proper post for 1 cake, so stay tune xD
I'm not gonna say much but 'picture speaks a thousand words'


Cousin Caisheng's Lunar Birthday


My baby 6-year-old brother's birthday
I know I'm a bit biased as compared to Caisheng, during my brother's birthday,
I brought along my camera *Opps


Here's wishing all the cute little ones
    good health
    stay lovely & cutie
    don't always wreak havoc in the family
    erm...what else??
    be filial to your parents when you guys grow up
I guess, that's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP