Jan 20, 2012

Page 20 of 365

I cant believe 20days have passby like a flash and everyone is busy with spring cleaning for Chinese New Year which is in 2days time.

Today's post will be more on my pissed off side of the day.
If you guys are reading this,
i know you might hate me or dislike me but THIS IS WHAT IM GOING TO SAY.

You may think that i dont have any GUTS to say all these IN YOUR FACE
but im telling you, i DONT WANT TO REPEAT HISTORY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even since 'we' start to 'leave' her alone, in a corner,
'we' have been eating out or eat together in school together.
Not to say that i dont like or 'welcome' friends in,
but sometimes, i just feel like having plain and oil-free food.

I have break my vow when we went to have our lunch at this fast-food place
& i was REALLY about to walk away like what 'she' did
Due to our togetherness and friendship-bonding time, i stayed.

You may think that its because of friends that forced me to stay.
What i wanna say is NO.
Never ever put words into my mouth.
Those words arent spoken by me, its just friends own-side speech.

Starting from yesterday, which is the same thing,
we have lunch at this crispy restuarant.
When i went to withdrew out $$, i went over to ask if she has change and in the end she gave back 4 instead of 6.
Luckily, i went to ask ly or else i thought i've been conned.

Last night, i thought through a lot.
Have prepared my courage to tell you guys that im not going out to have lunch if you guys want to.
But never would i realised that you guys chose to have in school (save my breath)
For the entire lunch period,
its quite obvious how i feel through my gestures and facial expression.
I guess that you might have told someone you 'serach results'
and YOU CANT FOOL ME OR BLINDFOLD ME
my sixth sense tells me all.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU
DONT TRY TO BREAK THIS FRIEDNSHIP BOND
You might say i start to lit the firecracker,
fine.

Shall BLINDFOLD AWAY.

Rants&Rage;
minghui *angry face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP