Aug 3, 2011

I watched this video through youtube yesterday
& I JUST CANT STOP WATCHING the video OVER & OVER AGAIN.

Its an episode whereby they brought a few different age kids/children/teenagers to see how their react on watching a few 'famous' or 'infamous' video.

This episode, which i would like to share,
is on Rebecca Black new song: My Moment.
&seriously, i totally like most of their reactions.
Its so super hilarious when you listened.

Here's the video:





My favourite moments of the video are as follows: (timeline)
0.31
0.39
0.47
0.58
1.01 - 'Tell me when it's over.' - i like you girl xP
1.07 - 'This is the best part.' "Why ?" 'It's the end' - my favourite quote
1.12 - 'Gotta hate her so much' x3

My favourite kids are:
Morgan - 6years old
Marlhy - 9years old
William - 10years old
Darius - 11years old
Athena - 13years old

Hope you enjoy this video.
They do have a lot more videos reaction like Nyan Cat, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer, Youtube Stars - NIGAHIGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP