Jul 8, 2011

I CANT BELIEVE I'VE GOT PRAISED BY MY LECTURER AFTER SO MANY PRESENTATION I'VE DONE IN MY 2YEARS OF POLY LIFE!
So super delighted(:

I remember from my previous post, i've stated 'Stay tune'.
& i think, im not gonna share as i think its something rather personal.
But im really contented, blissful, happy, joyful...
anything which can describe how happy i am.

Recently i've tried ChocoMarvel which is a Natural Menstrual Care Drink.
Shall share my review on my next post(x

And, lastly,
recently i have an urge to experience a job of the lifetime
and that is - MODELLING
Yes, you didn see wrongly.
I dont know why but i really wanted to give this job a try but, personally,
i think i have 2 bad points, as compared to professional model, are:

  • My 'plump' and oily tummy

  • My un-define and unshape brows

Other than that, i really wanna give it a try(x

So, what do u guys think ???
i hope there's an angel who can give me an answer on this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP