Dec 10, 2010

Shall be a 'phrase' post(:


I’m sorry, I didn’t know love had an expiration date.
— Letters to Juliet

Everytime I want to give up on him, there’s always something inside telling me to just give it time.
- 365Thoughts

Ever notice the only people we complain about are the ones we care about the most ?
- 365Thoughts

I'm Everything You're Not
- minghui

For all those guys who can't accept girls for who they are.
* I’m sorry
That I’m not enough of a slut to sleep with you on a first date.
* I’m sorry
That I don’t smother my face in make-up to look a different way.
* I’m sorry
That my boobs aren’t big enough to “satisfy” your needs.
* I’m sorry
That I’m not anorexic and skinny enough for you...
- ahpig(:

Because Human Just Cant Be Contented. Once Contented, You'll Have No Goals.
- Zi Yin.

Actions Speak Louder Than Words because Talk Is Cheap. Forever Only Exists When You're Dead.
- Anonymous

Imperfections Are Perfections.
- Zi Yin

To Love Is To Choose
To Choose Is To See
To See Is To Hear
To Hear Is To Think
To Think Is To Feel
To Feel Is To Love
- minghui

不是"说好话、做好事、存好心"就会有好报。我感觉好像我给的越多,就失去得更多。
- IceAngel

One of the biggest problem we have as individual is that if a lie satisfies us, we'll believe it, and if the truth hurts us, we'll deny it.
- Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP