Jul 12, 2008

Nth do rite nw...
Nw @ shuang,cousin's hus cuz celebrate her b'dae;
Even though is nxt wk fri...

Seriously is nth much to do la...
But i thin dis is e summary of my mood for dis wk;

I seems to look lonely;
but keep puttin on a 'smile' on my face,
so that others wont notice...
they seems to be sayin Lots of 'things',
which i dont know...
i know i sounds like sayin bad things about them
but Overall;
i think its Very true...
Everytime when some of them saw me,
they will ask:
why you look so emo?
i will say,where got?!?!
but still you all will just believe its true...
ohh lord;
please let me be my ownself for just 1 day...
i look lost;
but they will make me Happy again!
all I have to do is,
Make myself look happy & 'Funny'...
i think this is the way i got to be from next week Onwards ba...
please Realise me;
let me live happily like the days i've Enjoy with them!
if can,let mi Vent my angers & loneliness
using the simplest ways to look happy & cheerful again...
please dont let me be so
Emotional with my own feelings towards them;
they are good people...
even if they mean harm to me;
i'll still have to accept & keep it within me...
i think this is the only way for me...
Realise me from my lonely path
& let me be the one i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP