Dec 5, 2006

I'm so sry 4 nt posting 4 so long....ere is a small newz from mi....
*Welcome 2 'Travel' newz*
I'm joyce reportin from my own hm...
A latest newz bout taiwan problem is gettin bigger & bigger...
& tis is wad i ave from my mum,,

Ytd....da pang gu gu phoned my mum....& she say tat we cant go 2 taiwan liao....
All thnx 2 e 1 who help us booked e ticketz e ppl lolx....
They say wad gt problem wif e arrangment of e comin bak 2 S'pore ticketz...
We all ave 2 separate 2 3 airlanez if we still wan 2 go 2 taiwan !!!
If nt,,,we gtg 2 beijing....
My mum say,,,in beijing we can go play in e snow,,,then shoppin in e 'so call' Disney Land,,,they say bigger than HK...
Then gt shoppin tyme...i think sometyme in e afternoon...but moz of them is @ nite shoppin....
My mum say if wan go shoppin muz follow min shuang mummy cause she noes e shoppin area in beijing veri well...& she'll buy & buy & buy til she is tried...

Tat is all 4 2dae newz...
For more information...
Wait 4 more newz 2 dae when ( i think) da pang gu gu come 2 ah ma hus
2 tell us e latest newz....
Thnx 2 reporter;;;;;
,,,Joyce,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP