Oct 5, 2006


You don't have to love everything...
It's okay...If you were scared...
Because being scared is proof that
You'r actually looking at my ugliness...
But,you always told me that you loved me,
But you wouldn't even look at me...
You wouldn't even think about me...
Did you really think it's enough to just talk like
You loved me??...
But even so...
It's okay if you don't love my hiddeous self...
It's okay if you'r scared...
All along... this is what i wanted...
to have someone to share my worries with...Let's go on living TOGETHER...
It sounds so stupid...
I always assumed that no one would ever understand me...
I never thought i'd hear those words...
Just like that...the ugly emotions inside me...
The mud-covered anxiety...
Why would someone like you...stay near me and cry for me??...
How can i ask that??
I don't deserve something like that...
You ended up near me by mistake...
This time will be different...
This time i want to care for you...
I don't want us to be apart...
How can i ask for that??...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP