Oct 5, 2006


Thanks for always listening to me...
Thanks for always accepting my weakness...
Thanks for not forgetting the memory of a day long ago...
I was very happy to be able to save you when you were lost...
I've been taught to think that i'm a boring person...
But that day...
At that time...
For just that moment...
You made me a
NECESSITY...
You can't understand how incredibly happy that made me...
You always shared...
Your Kindness...
Your Warmth...
Your Happiness...
Sparing nothing...
You continue to shower me with them...
That's why i won't lose...
I'll keep going forward...
I can go on believing...
I'm sure of it...

But you are like that sky...
Because...because i feel it do much that it breaks my HEART...
...I...
...LOVE...
...YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP