Oct 5, 2006

Hii....Tis is e 1st time i'm writing a post on my blog....
I think tat i'm goin 2 write bout my sis....(don wish 2 say her name....)
She thinks she's e head of e family...
Always scold or beat my dad as she likes...
& oso...
she even mei da mei xiao de shout 2 my mum...
Isn't she rude...
She even ave e courage 2 shout & beat mi...(even though i'm her big sis...)
I hope tat if she's nt in tis family...
tis hus may nt b a 'noise pollution' hus...
& she may nvr b so rude 2 my parents...
I hate her...So r my cousinz...
NOBODY llike 2 b wif her...
even my last sis oso don like 2 sleep wif her or go bathin 2gether...
IF SHE DOSN'T XIST IN TIS FAMILY...DERH WON'T B SO MANY COMPLAINTS BOUT HER FROM MY COUSINZ & FRENZ & RELATIVEZ & MI....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP